Become a Benefactor
Becoming a Teenage Cancer Trust Benefactor
By becoming a Teenage Cancer Trust Benefactor you can help us make sure that every young person diagnosed with cancer receives the specialist care and treatment they need.
Your money will help:
- Fund our units, specially designed so that young patients can continue being young people
- Provide the highest quality care and professional support, so that patients have the best possible chance of a positive outcome
- You’ll play a vital role in the cancer journey not just for these young people, but also their friends and their families
To build and equip one Teenage Cancer Trust Unit can cost over £3 million. It costs around £50,000 to fund just one specialist Nurse Consultant. To provide the many other services we offer – all designed to help young people battle cancer – costs even more.
And yet we receive absolutely no government funding. As you can see, we need people like you.
Pledge your support and establish a lasting legacy that will help transform the lives of the 2,000 young people each year.
Levels of commitment
As a Benefactor of Teenage Cancer Trust, you’ll become a key part of our specialist and trusted team.
Whichever level of commitment you choose, your support could not be more valuable to us, but more importantly to the young people whose lives you will undoubtedly touch.
There are three levels of commitment:
- Diamond - Details of this very special bespoke package are available on request
- Gold - Contributing more than £5,000 annually
- Silver - Contributing between £2,500 and £5,000 annually
As a token of thanks for your generosity:
- We will give you advance notice of, and priority booking for, any Teenage Cancer Trust events such as our concerts at the Royal Albert Hall
- You’ll be invited to join fellow Teenage Cancer Trust Benefactors at an exclusive annual reception
- With your permission, we’ll also publicly thank you for your commitment to our work on our website and a display at our head office
- We will also keep you informed on our progress and how your money is being spent
These are simply the tangible benefits of becoming a Teenage Cancer Trust Benefactor.
The most important benefit of all is something that only the teenagers and young people themselves can provide, and that’s the knowledge that you’re helping them to beat cancer.
To find out more about becoming a Benefactor or to pledge your support today please contact:
Director of Fundraising
Tel: 020 7612 0705
Please set up a regular gift today
Teenage Cancer Trust exists to improve the quality of life and chances of survival for young people with cancer. We rely completely on donations from people like you to fund our vital work.
A regular gift of just £5 a month will help us provide the best possible care and support for young people with cancer.