The Entertainment Exchange is in Homebase stores until 31 May
Recycle your old CDs and DVDs for Teenage Cancer Trust!
The Entertainment Exchange is a new charity recycling initiative running throughout May in Homebase stores nationwide. It's really easy to take part: simply drop off your unwanted CDs and DVDs in the special boxes in store, following the instructions on the collection points, and Homebase and Music Magpie will do the rest. Teenage Cancer Trust will receive 50p from every usable item received. How you can help:
• Dig out your unwanted CDs and DVDs ready to take into your local Homebase store during May
• Spread the word to friends and family about the scheme - you can download a poster from the link below
Spread the word
Download your Entertainment Exchange poster here
- Entertainment-Exchange-Flyer.pdf (826 kb)
What can and can't be donated to the campaign?
Find out exactly which items are eligible below...
To help raise the maximum amount possible, please DO NOT include the following items:
- PC Software
- Items without a barcode
- CD singles / CD EPs
- Items with missing or badly designed artwork
- Discs that are badly damaged
- Copied discs
- Vinyls / Tapes / VHS
- Promotional CDs (from newspapers, magazines etc)
How will your donations help?
The money raised from your unwanted goods will mean Teenage Cancer Trust can help more young people fight cancer by building specialist cancer units across the UK and Ireland. To find out more about our partnership with Home Retail Group (parent company of Argos and Hombase) click here, or to find your nearest Homebase, visit their website.