Specialist services for young people with cancer
At Teenage Cancer Trust, we understand that teenage cancer requires specialist care.
We don’t believe that teenagers should have to stop being teenagers just because they have cancer. So we bring young people together so they can be treated together, by teenage cancer experts, in an environment suited to their needs.
We've funded, built and now maintain 27 units across the UK. We plan to build a further 7 so that all young people needing hospital treatment for cancer across the UK have access to the dedicated, specialist support they provide, no matter where they live.
Find out more about our units.
Teenagers and young adults have told us what they want
- Rapid access to cancer services offering accurate diagnosis and a competent assessment
- Clear and accurate information
- Evidence based treatment with access to clinical trials
- The best chance of survival with the least possible physical cost
- A high standard of age specific facilities
- Access to staff that understand them and their needs
- Peer support
- Psychological, social, educational, and employment support
- The best treatment as close to home as possible
Teenage Cancer Trust aims to provide teenagers and young adults these essential services.
The highlight of the British music calendar
Teenage Cancer Trust's iconic shows at the Royal Albert Hall have raised over £17 million to help young people fight cancer. They have featured performers such as Paul McCartney, Noel Gallagher, The Who, Coldplay, Florence and the Machine, Pulp, Russell Brand, Arctic Monkeys, Ricky Gervais and Jessie J.More
Join TCTeeNation and have your say
By joining TCTeeNation you can help young people fight cancer. Whether you are a current or former patient we want to hear what you think about the issues affecting young people with cancer.More