Friday 23rd April 2021
A dress worn by actress Vicky McClure in BBC1’s hit show Line of Duty, a bag autographed by Beyonce and her Destiny’s Child bandmates, an amp signed by Brian May and Craig David’s trainers are just a few of the eclectic mix of 130 items up for grabs in our auction and raffle.
The stars contributing other items include Sir Elton John, Sir Andy Murray, Dina Asher-Smith, Tom Daley, Noel Gallagher, Sir Ian McKellen, and Take That.
We hope that this new fundraiser will help us recoup some of the money we've lost after cancelling our fundraising events due to the pandemic.
Other items in the Star Boot Sale include:
- An LK Bennett dress worn by Holly Willoughby on ITV1’s This Morning
- A hand signed drumstick by Blink-182’s Travis Barker
- A shirt worn by Cliff Richard
- A signed Eastenders script
- A piece of art made by Johnny Vegas
- Daisy May Cooper's ‘Achievement Woman’ costume worn to complete challenges on Channel 4's Taskmaster
- A Teenage Cancer Trust Royal Albert Hall programme signed by headliners including Coldplay, Eric Clapton and Madness
- An arcade machine donated by actor Nick Frost
- A tournament worn waistcoat signed by Snooker’s World Number One Judd Trump
- A framed Quadrophenia photograph signed by the original cast
- A signed and annotated script from Channel4’s hit show ‘It’s a Sin’ donated by actress Lydia West, who plays Jill in the show.
Raffle tickets are priced at £5 each.
To view the full list of auction items please visit: www.givergy.uk/StarBootSale