Thursday 13th December 2018
Our amazing week of #TeenageCancerGigs is back for its 19th year at the iconic Royal Albert Hall and we're sure that this year is going to be bigger and better than ever!
We will be rocking out at the Royal Albert Hall Monday 25 to Sunday 31 March 2019 and you can view the line up of performances online now.
Every year, our amazing Teenage Cancer Trust volunteers have the opportunity to support our efforts to reach more young people with cancer in this iconic venue.
As a volunteer you will:
- Need to be onsite between 5:45pm – 11:20pm in the evening
- Welcome concert goers as they arrive
- Hand out our Royal Albert Hall Concerts programmes
- Collect cash and contactless donations before and after the show
In return for your enthusiasm and support, we will provide:
- Volunteering uniform
- Snacks and refreshments
- Royal Albert Hall pin badge
- Volunteering in a fun environment Support from a dedicated member of staff onsite
- Opportunity to meet with other Teenage Cancer Trust supporters
Where possible, we try our very best to squeeze our volunteers into the show! (This will be confirmed with volunteers on the day)
Don’t miss out – apply to be part of our Royal Albert Hall 2019 Volunteer Team today!
Please note – this volunteering opportunity is very popular and some nights may be oversubscribed. We will confirm all allocations in early 2019 and automatically add you to the waiting list for your preferred night or an alternative night in case any places do become available.