Here’s what’s on offer to look after your health, well-being and future:
- GP Helpline: free telephone access to a GP whenever you need it.
- Employee Assistance Programme: a free and confidential telephone service available 24/7 offering professional advice (financial, legal etc) and counselling for you and your family.
- Face-to-face counselling/CBT: six free sessions when recommended by a professional counsellor.
- MRI, CT and PET scans: get an appointment for a scan within two weeks once referred by a consultant.
- Health cashback: claim money back, up to set limits, towards the cost of essential healthcare.
- Gym discount: enjoy affordable membership with Westfield Health.
- Cycle to work: a cost-effective way to buy a bike for commuting and leisure.
- Westfield rewards: access to fantastic discounts and offers on a wide range of goods and services.
- Interest-free season ticket loan: available once you’ve passed your probation.
- Beneficiary loan: up to £300 for anyone who regularly travels and incurs expenses as part of their role.
- Volunteering days (PILOT): helping you help others with two paid days’ volunteering leave.
- Long service award: receive a John Lewis Group gift voucher to celebrate 10 years working with us.
- Bonus Christmas holiday: when we can, we offer 3-4 extra paid days off over Christmas for a relaxing, time with family and friends. This is decided year by year.
- Pension top-up: we’ll match your contributions up to 5% of your salary.
- Life assurance: if you unfortunately die in service, we’ll pay a sum of twice your salary to a nominated individual of your choice.
- Income protection: paying up to 75% of your salary, once you’ve exhausted company sick pay, if you're unable to work due to injury or illness.
- Paternity pay: up to two weeks at full pay if you and your partner are having, or adopting, a baby.
- Maternity pay: enhanced maternity pay for the first 8 weeks.