Broad funding criteria have been developed to help professionals obtain support for these initiatives. This fund will enable us to facilitate support to those hardest to reach young people.
We'll give priority to projects that meet the following criteria:
- Clearly identify a gap in service delivery and provide an effective and cost efficient solution;
- Offer support opportunities to those young people who are hardest to reach i.e. geographically or socially disadvantaged;
- Demonstrate collaborative working across regions, Principal Treatment Centres and designated hospitals;
- Have a focus on either education/employment, peer support, physical and mental wellbeing or supporting the young person’s family network; and,
- Provide measurable outcomes.