Wednesday 20th January 2016
Along with Walking With The Wounded and Canine Partners, we'll be supported by the series of amazing events taking place throughout the year to celebrate former England captain Chris's decade of playing rugby at the highest level.
10 years on from his debut for the Harlequins, Chris is celebrating his achievements by raising money for 3 charities close to his heart and giving something back to the rugby community.
At the launch event Chris said:
My genuine thanks to the Chris Robshaw Testimonial Committee and all those involved. As well as being a momentous year in my sporting life, these events will also benefit Teenage Cancer Trust, Walking With The Wounded, and Canine Partners to make a real difference.
Callan (right), who was treated on our unit at ULCH, attended the launch with his cousin Brad
Guy Bennett, Chairman of the Chris Robshaw Testimonial Committee, added: "Chris is a worthy recipient of a testimonial year. He is respected by teammates and opponents, those who coach and train him, and by the millions who watch and love the game of rugby."
2016's events calendar:
- Shoot with Robshaw, West Wycombe Estate, April 2016
- Goodwood with Robshaw, Goodwood, May 2016
- The Chris Robshaw Festival of Rugby, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, August 2016
- Robshaw Touch Rugby Series, London, September 2016
- Dinner with Robshaw, The Roundhouse London, November 2016