- Day 1 - we kicked things off on Monday with an evening of comedy with Ricky Gervais, Stewart Lee, Sean Lock, Lee Mack, Alan Carr and Russell Brand
- Day 2 - Antony and The Johnsons opened for Goldfrapp, who headlined our second evening at the Royal Albert Hall
- Day 3 - Bloc Party launched 2 nights of brilliant British indie supported by Biffy Clyro
- Day 4 - Razorlight headlined our fourth night at the Royal Albert Hall
- Day 5 - our Tommy Vance Tribute Night with Judas Priest, The Scorpians, Ian Gillan and friends, and Boned
- Day 6 - The Cure brought the year’s shows to a close.