From 08/06/2019 to 14/07/2019
Nightrider offers a fantastic night time cycling experience through either London, Glasgow, Bristol or Liverpool. This event is all about enjoying the night, taking in the amazing city sights and having a great time!
Up for the challenge? Choose from a 50km or 100km route in the city of your choice:
- London - 8/9 June - Register here
- Glasgow - 22/23 June - Register here
- Bristol - 6/7 July - Register here
- Liverpool - 13/14 July - Register here
I would like a place
We don’t have charity places in this event, but you can still take part and help young people with cancer.
Once you’ve registered with us, we’ll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
I already have a place
You’ve already got a place in the event? Brilliant! You can still help young people with cancer.
Simply register your fundraising with us for free, and set your own fundraising target.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
5 reasons to cycle with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep hit short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
1. You’ll help young people with cancer.
2. You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
3. You’ll have access to our incredible training zone.
4. You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
5. You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.
How you could help young people
- £25 could pay for 1 hour of time for a Youth Support Co-ordinator, who’ll be there for young people and help them get together and support each other.
- £50 could buy a round of pizzas for a young person and their friends, which might just be the first thing that tempts a young person out of bed after a gruelling round of chemo.
- £100 could pay for 5 hours of time from one of our Multi-Disciplinary Team Co-ordinators, so they can build links with NHS staff, find our about every young cancer patient and arrange the right support.
- £230 could buy a real hair wig and salon styling from our Hair4U project – and help make the pain of hair loss a little easier to deal with.
- £500 could pay for a young person to make a film to express their feelings and help family and friends understand what they’re going through.