Sign up for the Great Manchester Run 10K for £1 or Half Marathon for £5
Sign up today to this awesome challenge and help support young people with cancer; we'll be with you every step of the way.
"As soon as you begin fundraising it's as though Teenage Cancer Trust is holding you on their back. The massive support I got before I had even raised £1 was amazing! I'm so impressed and I will definitely raise more for Teenage Cancer Trust in the future!"
- Tiffany, #TeamLegend 2016 runner
I need a place
Our charity places cost just £1 for the 10k Event and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £200 to help young people with cancer. For the Half Marathon our charity places cost just £5 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £250 to help young people with cancer.
Once you've registered, we'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
By signing up to the 2021 Greater Manchester Run with a charity place, should the event be cancelled or postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will endeavour to do all we can to transfer your place to the following year.
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply register your fundraising and set your own fundraising target.
We'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
5 reasons to run for us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you!
How you can help young people
- £50 could provide 2 hours of vital nursing care by a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understands what it's like for a young person fighting cancer, to help them feel less frightened about what’s ahead.
- £100 could enable a young person to come together with 29 others for a 1 day music therapy workshop that are arranged every March backstage at Teenage Cancer Trust’s concerts at The Royal Albert Hall.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them to gain some control over their illness.
Why we need you
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›