The event organisers have confirmed that the Great Manchester Run 2020 has been cancelled, the next run will take place on the 23rd May 2021.
All 2020 places will roll over to this new date, we hope that all our legendary runners will be able to join us.
5 reasons to run for us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you!
How you can help young people
- £50 could provide 2 hours of vital nursing care by a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understands what it's like for a young person fighting cancer, to help them feel less frightened about what’s ahead.
- £100 could enable a young person to come together with 29 others for a 1 day music therapy workshop that are arranged every March backstage at Teenage Cancer Trust’s concerts at The Royal Albert Hall.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them to gain some control over their illness.
Need to get yourkit sorted?
Why we need you
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›