A fast flat course that straddles both sides of the river Avon and avoids all the hills surrounding the City. The two-lap course threads through the heart of this historic city and means you'll start and finish at the same point in Great Pulteney Street.
It was voted the "Third Best Running Event" in the Daily Telegraph's Top Ten Big Runs, so it's not to be missed.
I need a place
Standard charity places cost £30 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 to help young people with cancer.
You can register online today and we'll send you a welcome pack and free Teenage Cancer Trust running top!
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
We'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
How you could help
- £100 could help young people to get away from their regimented schedule of appointments and treatment by giving them evening out at the cinema or bowling.
- £140 could pay for a school session to educate young people about the signs of cancer and healthy living, to help empower young people and to reduce delays in diagnosis.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them gain some control over their illness.
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›