The Great North Run is scheduled to take place on the 12th September 2021, come and join us at the worlds largest Half Marathon! Charity places are now available here!
I NEED A PLACE
Our charity places cost £30 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £345 to help young people with cancer.
You can register online today! Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started.
By signing up to the 2021 Great North Run with a charity place, should the event be cancelled or postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will endeavour to do all we can to transfer your place to the following year.
I ALREADY HAVE A PLACE
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant! You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply register your fundraising and set your own target.
We'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 4 reasons:
1. You'll help young people with cancer.
2. You will receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
3. You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
4. You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
5. You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
How you can help young people
- £50 could provide 2 hours with Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator who understands what it's like for a young person facing cancer and can support them with the emotional, practical and social impacts of cancer
- £100 could buy a round of pizzas for everyone on a Teenage Cancer Trust unit so everyone can grab a slice, feel less isolated and be there for each other
- £210 could pay for 7 hours of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understands the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person and can provide thoughtful, sensitive, expert support
- £420 could pay for a young person to attend our Ultimate Backstage Experience at the Royal Albert Hall, where they'll develop new skills and confidence before enjoying a Teenage Cancer Gigs show
- £950 could pay for a young person to attend Find Your Sense of Tumour, an incredible, inspirational residential weekend where they can meet other young people who understand what they're going through, get advice, and take part in amazing workshops