The event organisers have confirmed that the Great North Run 2020 has been cancelled, we hope that all our amazing runners can join us in 2021!
The next run will take place on the 12th September 2021, registration is currently closed but to regsiter an interest in a place you can email us here.
The Great North Run is the largest half marathon in the world, join us 2021 for the 40th Great North Run!
Please check out the Virtual Great North Run FAQ's here.
4 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 4 reasons:
1. You'll help young people with cancer.
2. You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
3. You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
4. You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
How you can help young people
- £50 could provide 2 hours with Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator who understands what it's like for a young person facing cancer and can support them with the emotional, practical and social impacts of cancer
- £100 could buy a round of pizzas for everyone on a Teenage Cancer Trust unit so everyone can grab a slice, feel less isolated and be there for each other
- £210 could pay for 7 hours of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understands the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person and can provide thoughtful, sensitive, expert support
- £420 could pay for a young person to attend our Ultimate Backstage Experience at the Royal Albert Hall, where they'll develop new skills and confidence before enjoying a Teenage Cancer Gigs show
- £950 could pay for a young person to attend Find Your Sense of Tumour, an incredible, inspirational residential weekend where they can meet other young people who understand what they're going through, get advice, and take part in amazing workshops