This stunning central London Half Marathon, takes in some of the capital's world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London's eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
I need a place
Our charity places are just £15 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 to help young people with cancer.
Once you've registered we'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply register online for free and set your own fundraising target.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started!
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.