With roaring crowds and a fantastic atmosphere, Brighton Marathon is one of Europe's favourite 26.2 milers.
The course winds through the iconic city centre before finishing on the seafront, where runners can celebrate with friends and family in the Beach Village and enjoy live screens, food, bars and of course, deck chairs!
Charity places now available for 2019! Sign up here!
I NEED A PLACE
Charity places are now available for the 2019 Brighton Marathon. Registration is just £10 with a minimum sponsorship of £500. Sign up here for your place!
I ALREADY HAVE A PLACE
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant! you can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simpy register your fundraising and set your own target.
We'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
HOW YOU COULD HELP
- £100 could help young people to get away from their regimented schedule of appointments and treatment by giving them evening out at the cinema or bowling.
- £140 could pay for a school session to educate young people about the signs of cancer and healthy living, to help empower young people and to reduce delays in diagnosis.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them gain some control over their illness.
5 REASONS TO RUN WITH US
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You will help young people with cancer.
- You will get an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You will have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You will get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.