From 29/06/2019 to 30/06/2019
This is no country ramble - and whether you walk it at a pace that suits you, jog parts, or run the whole course, your challenge will be a test determination and a journey of self discovery. The scenery and surrounding are truly stunning and something you won't forget.
It's tough but achievable and you'll get full support all the way, not forgetting free meals and a glass of bubbly at the end!
Distances and costs
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT:
Full Challenge (100km) - costs £15 to register and has a minimum sponsorship target of £595
Half Challenge (50km) - costs £10 to register and has a minimum sponsorship target of £395
Quarter Challenge (25km) - costs £5 Registration and a minimum fundraising target of £245
I need a place
You can buy a place directly through the organisers and you can register online today!
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, or run it to 'up' your distance, or even jog it - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- You can choose your distance - 100km, 50km or 25km
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- There are pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage & more!
- There are a range of corporate packages available
- You'll get a finishers medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end.
5 reasons to join us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.