This fast and flat 10-mile route tours Portsmouth's sites, including Portsmouth Cathedral, the Spinnaker Tower and the HMS Victory.
You may even get to hear HM Royal Marines band who often perform to passing runners.
Finally, the flat stretch along the sea front to the finish line gives you the perfect opportunity to make a personal best.
Be a part of the action and secure your place today!
*Please note the event date is provisional
I need a place
Be one of the first to sign up for 2018 and enjoy a £5 discount with our 'early bird' registration fee (limited availability)
Our charity places cost just £20 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £200 to help young people with cancer.
Once you've registered we'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
I already have a place
You've already got a place through the organisers?
Brilliant! You can help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply register your fundraising and set your own fundraising target.
Once you've registered, we'll send you a welcome pack and free running top to get you started!
How you could help
- £50 could provide 2 hours of vital nursing care by a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understand what it's like for a young person fighting cancer, to help them feel less frightened about what’s ahead.
- £100 could enable a young person to come together with 29 others for a 1 day music therapy workshop that are arranges every March backstage at Teenage Cancer Trust’s concerts at The Royal Albert Hall.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them gain some control over their illness.
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You will help young people with cancer.
- You will get an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You will have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You will get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.
Why we need you
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›