From 04/05/2019 to 05/05/2019
This Ultra Challenge starts on the May bank holiday weekend. Most of the 2,000 challengers will walk it, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the full course! All will have their special reasons for taking it on, and all will experience a test of determination & stamina. It's tough, but achievable, and highly rewarding. So why not join us - push yourself in 2019 - and make it a May Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
The scenery is stunning and this is not to be missed!
Walk it, jog it or run it it’s your challenge your way.
Distances and costs
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT:
Use discount code MAYCHARITY to get 20% off your registration fee this March!
I need a place
You can buy a place directly through the organisers.
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, run it to really want to push yourself, or even jog it - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- You can choose your distance - Full Island, Half Island or Quarter Island.
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- There are pace walkers, marshalls, medics, massage & more!
- You'll get a finishers medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end
5 reasons to join us on this challenge
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.