From 13/07/2019 to 14/07/2019
This 2 day Ultra Challenge will see up to 3000 adventurers trek across the stunning Peak District National Park. Most will walk it, some will jog parts, and quite a few will run the full course! Everyone will have their special reasons for taking it on, and everyone will experience a test of determination & stamina.
This gem in the Heart of England, with 50km & 25km challenge options also available starting out from the Bakewell Base Camp, is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2019...
Distances and dates
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT:
Full Challenge: 100km continuously
Full Challenge (Daylight): 100km over two days
1st Half Challenge: 52km on Saturday 13 July
2nd Half Challenge: 48km on Sunday 14 July
Quarter Challenge: 25km on Saturday 13 July
I need a place
You can buy a place directly through the organisers.
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, run it to really want to push yourself, or even jog it - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- You can choose your distance - Full, Half or Quarter trek.
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
5 reasons to join us on this challenge
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.