From 31/08/2019 to 01/09/2019
Starting from Eastbourne early Saturday morning, this route takes you on the coastal path up onto the South Downs Way, via iconic Beachy Head and through Seven Sisters Country Park.
There's plenty of free food and drink to keep energy levels up and as you cross the finish line you'll enjoy a glass of well deserved bubbly!
With some training and determination you'll be amazed and what you can achieve. Sign up and do something special!
Distances and costs
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT:
Full Challenge (100km) – £15 Registration and a minimum fundraising target of £595
Half Challenge (50km) – £10 Registration and a minimum fundraising target of £395
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £5 Registration and a minimum fundraising target of £245
Use discount code MAYCHARITY to get 20% off your registration fee this April!
I need a place
You can buy a place directly throught the organisers. SIGN UP NOW!
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, run it to really want to push yourself, or even jog it - run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- You can choose your distance - Full, Half or Quarter.
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- There are pace walkers, marshalls, medics, massage & more!
- There are a range of corporate packages available
- You'll get a finishers medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end
5 reasons to join us on this challenge
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top.
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.