When you join #TeamLegend, you'll be part of something really exciting and special! Many will walk, some will jog and a few will run along the pretty Thames Path. This is a tough ultra challenge which makes your fundraising targets more than achievable. You can pick between 3 different distance for a challenge that is perfect for you! You'll receive tonnes of support for training and fundraising in the lead up to the event.
25k: walk it, jog it, or run it.
- Option 1 - Charity Sponsorship: £3.75 registration and a £245 minimum fundraising target
- Option 2 - Charity Mixed Funding: £35.55 registration and a £119 minimum fundraising target
- Option 3 - Self Funding: £79 registration and no minimum fundraising target
I need a place
You can buy a place directly through the organisers.
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell Me More
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, jog it, or run it if you really want to push yourself
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free drinks and snacks en route
- There are pace walkers, marshalls, medics, massages and more!
- There is chip timing and tracking
- There are a range of corporate packages available
- You'll get a finisher's medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end
5 reasons to join us
We could go on all day abotu why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal
- You can talk to us - we're here to support you
How you can help young people
- £30 could pay for an hour of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust nurse, who will understand the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person and specialise in the best treatment for the cancers that affect this age group.
- £50 could buy a round of pizzas for a young person and their friends, which might just be the first thing that tempts a young person out of bed after a gruelling round of chemo.
- £100 could pay for 5 hours of time from one of our Multi-Disciplinary Team Co-ordinators, so they can build links with NHS staff, find our about every young cancer patient and arrange the right support.
- £200 could pay for one of our Youth Support Co-ordinatorto give a group of young people a night out at the cinema or bowling – a world away from treatments and appointments.
- £420 could pay for a young person to develop new skills and confidence at a Royal Albert Hall workshop, before enjoying a Teenage Cancer Trust show at the iconic venue.
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›