From 01/08/2020 to 04/10/2020
This event is the ultimate in team work and camaraderie and no one gets left behind. Tough Mudder obstacle courses are designed by the special forces to test your all round strength, stamina, determination and team work.
Join Team Legend and overcome hills, icy water, muddy fields, rope climbs, fire and electricity!
Locations and dates
- Tough Mudder London - 5k and Classic - 9 & 10 October
- Tough Mudder Midlands - 5k, Classic, Competitive, Toughest - 22 & 23 August
- Tough Mudder Scotland - 5k, Classic, Competitive - 3 & 4 October
- Tough Mudder Yorkshire - 5km, Classic, Competitive - 1 & 2 August
- Tough Mudder South West - 5km, Classic, Competitive - 15 & 16 August
- Tough Mudder North West - 5k, Classic, Competitive - 5 & 6 September
- Tough Mudder London South - 5k, Classic, Competitive - 19 & 20 September
We have Charity Places in the Tough Mudder Classic and 5k events. If you would like to take part in the Competitive Events, you'll need to purchase your place through the organisers and register your fundraising with us.
I need a place
We only have Charity Places in the Tough Mudder Classic and 5k events. If you are looking to take place on the Competitive events you can still be a part of #TeamLegend by purchase your place through the organisers and register your fundraising with us.
Our Classic places cost just £30, and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £300 to help young people with cancer. Our 5k places cost £15 to register and we ask you pledge to raise £200.
You can register online today.
Once you've signed up, we'll send your free running top and a welcome pack to get you started!
Got a question about Tough Mudder? Check out these Participant FAQs from the organisers.
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply 'Register online' for free and set your own fundraising target.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started!
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.
Need to get yourkit sorted?
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›