From 19/09/2020 to 20/09/2020
Designed by the special forces to test your strength, stamina and determination, Tough Mudder is the ultimate test of team work and camaraderie. Join us at Tough Mudder London South to put your skills to the test and overcome hills, icy water, muddy fields, rope climbs, fire and electricty!
I need a place
We have charity places in the Tough Mudder Classic and 5k events.
- Classic places cost just £30, and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £300
- 5k places cost £15 to register and we ask you pledge to raise £200
You can register online today.
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply register online for free and set your own fundraising target.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started!
Got a question about Tough Mudder? Check out these Participant FAQs from the organisers.
5 reasons to run for us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll recieve an exclusive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You'll have free access to out incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.