From 12/06/2021 to 13/06/2021
This event is the ultimate in team work and camaraderie - no one gets left behind. Tough Mudder obstacle courses are designed by the special forces to test your all-round strength, stamina, determination and team work.
Join us at Tough Mudder Midlands to overcome hills, icy water, muddy fields, rope climbs, fire and electricity!
I need a place
We have Charity places in the Tough Mudder Classic and 5k events.
- Classic places cost just £30, and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £300
- 5k places cost £15 to register and we ask you pledge to raise £200
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team. Simply 'Register online' for free and set your own fundraising target.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started!
Got a question about Tough Mudder? Check out these Participant FAQs from the organisers.
5 reasons to run for us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.