From 23/03/2018 to 30/09/2018
This event is the ultimate in team work and camaraderie and no one gets left behind. Tough Mudder obstacle courses are designed by the special forces to test your all round strength, stamina, determination and team work.
Overcome hills, icy water, muddy fields, rope climbs, fire and electricity!
Locations and dates
- Tough Mudder East London 5k - 23 & 24 March
- Tough Mudder London West Half and Full - 28 April, May 5 & 6
- Tough Mudder Midlands Half, Full and Ultimate -12, 19 & 20 May
- Tough Mudder Scotland Half, Full and Ultimate -16 & 17 June
- Tough Mudder London North Half and Full - 7 & 8 July
- Tough Mudder Yorkshire Half and Full - 28 & 29 July
- Tough Mudder Manchester 5k - 11 August
- Tough Mudder South West Half and Full - 18 & 19 August
- Tough Mudder Edinburgh 5k - 25 August
- Tough Mudder North West Half and Full - 8 & 9 September
- Tough Mudder London South Half and Full - 22, 29 & 30 September
I need a place
We have charity places in the full and half distances.
Our places cost just £35, and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £350 to help young people with cancer.
You can register online today.
Once you've signed up, we'll send your free running top and a welcome pack to get you started!
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply 'Register online' for free and set your own fundraising target.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started!
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.