If you are interested in sponsoring any of the events below, please contact us.
Royal Albert Hall
Teenage Cancer Trust’s annual concert series at the Royal Albert Hall is one of the best loved events on the British music calendar. For the last 14 years Teenage Cancer Trust has held sell-out concerts featuring the biggest names in music and comedy at the iconic London venue. With The Body Shop as headline sponsors in 2013 and 2014, a few highlights from 2014 include:
- Approximately 35,000 people attended the shows across the week
- We had media partnerships with Metro and XFM and had a total of 465 pieces of media coverage including national print, radio and online
- Our YouTube video highlights from the week were viewed nearly 60,000 times
- We reached over 1.3million people via Facebook along with 67,500 people actively engaging with us by liking, commenting and sharing
- During the week more than 11,100 people mentioned us on Twitter with over 3,000 people using our #teenagecancergigs hashtag as well as 2,700 people using the Body Shop’s #SelfiEsteem
Our annual sun safety awareness campaign, fronted by celebrities including Nicholas Hoult and Michelle Ryan, helps to educate young people to stay safe when they’re having fun in the sun. In 2009 and 2012, Superdrug supported our Shunburn campaign through in store fundraising and cause related marketing, helping to raise money and spread awareness of our sun safety message.
Teenage Cancer Action Week
Our annual Action Week promotes the 5 signs of cancer to teenagers via presentations in hundreds of schools, colleges, universities, and through media outlets across the UK.
Teenage Cancer Trust’s International Conference on Teenage and Young Adult Cancer Medicine is the only event in the world solely focused on the occurrence of cancer in teenagers and young adults. This biennial event has grown in prominence over the years and has established itself as the most significant event in the field. The conference attracts over 200 leading healthcare professionals from across the globe representing a wide range of disciplines.
This unique conference would give you the opportunity to get in front of and network with world class medical professionals, and previous speakers such as Lord Saatchi.