Just three hours of your time will help our specialist nurses be there to care for young people facing cancer.
It's simple - all you need to do is sign up using the form below.
You can choose a shift that suits you on either day, 10am-1pm or 1-4pm.
Loose change really does change lives. We just need someone like you to collect it. Thank you!
What will I need to do?
- Sign up below and select the store and shift date and time you can commit to
- We'll post a red volunteering t-shirt out to you and email you a full briefing before the event
- Turn up on the day and the Aldi store manager will give you a Teenage Cancer Trust bucket
- Collect at the store for three hours, then hand the bucket full of change back to the store manager
- You can keep the t-shirt!
What's collecting like?
It's a quick, easy way to show your support for young people with cancer.
Remember: each hour you give equals more time our specialist nurses can spend caring for young people with cancer.
If you've got any questions, please just drop us an email.