Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2023
Join our team for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2023 for a weekend packed full of running events for all ages and abilities.
- Event type:
10k runs, 5k runs, Half marathons, Marathons, Running,
Once again, our runners will be taking part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival in May 2023 and taking over the beautiful city of Edinburgh for an action-packed weekend of running!
Throughout the weekend you can take part in a:
- Full Marathon - £15 registration fee and £475 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon - £15 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship
- Team Relay - £30 registration fee and £600 minimum sponsorship (for the team)
- 10k - £10 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship
- 5k - £5 registration fee and £50 minimum sponsorship
Register for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2023
I need a place
Charity places for the Edinburgh Marathon Festival start at £5 and registration is now open.
I already have a place
If you have a place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2023 and want to run for us, you can register for free. All we ask is that you raise what you can to support young people.
3 reasons to run for us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but we’ll keep it short.
- You’ll receive a free exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free support from our incredible training partner and expert fundraising team.
- Most importantly, you’ll be helping young people with cancer.
Why support Teenage Cancer Trust
We create world class cancer services for young people in the UK, providing life-changing care and support so young people don’t have to face cancer alone.
Every day, seven young people aged 13-24 hear the words “you have cancer”. They will each need specialised nursing care and support to get them through the toughest times they may have faced.
We’re the only UK charity dedicated to meeting this vital need. By choosing to run for Teenage Cancer Trust, you can help us to reach every young person facing cancer and make a huge difference.
So you know we’re the real deal, these are our registered charity details: 1062559 (England & Wales), SC039757 (Scotland).
With your help we can grow our...