Media centre and press releases
Welcome to the Teenage Cancer Trust media centre. You can read our latest news and press releases and get in touch with our media team.
If you have a media enquiry, you can contact the team between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday on 0207 612 0377 or email us at [email protected]. For any out of hours media enquiries, please call 0757 2251265.
We offer a range of services for journalists, from interviews with experts in the field of teenage and young adult cancer to discussing the latest in treatments and the unique issues young people with cancer face. See our spokespeople.
We can also provide more information about our services and fundraising activity and offer opportunities to interview young people who have faced a cancer diagnosis.
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for press releases, please email [email protected].
Our latest press releases
Key facts about Teenage Cancer Trust
Teenage Cancer Trust Media Calendar
Our media calendar includes upcoming events and announcements to help journalists plan future stories.
- 22-28 - Cervical Cancer Prevention Week - contact [email protected]
- 4 - World Cancer Day - contact [email protected]
- Date TBC - Teenage Cancer Trust at the Royal Albert Hall - for more information contact Kat Harrison-Dibbits
- 15 - National Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist Day - contact [email protected]
- Teenage and Young Adult Cancer Awareness Month - contact [email protected]
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- 8 - World Ovarian Cancer Day
- 8-14 Mental Health Awareness Week
- 12 International Nurses Day
For any of the above, contact [email protected]
Please contact us for sun safety statistics, skin cancer case studies and clinical information on how to stay safe in the sun - email [email protected]
- Sarcoma Awareness Month - contact [email protected]
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month - contact [email protected]
World Menopause Awareness Day. We can provide case studies and interviews with young people who have experienced early menopause due to cancer - for more information email [email protected]
- 22 - Anniversary of the first Teenage Cancer Trust unit opening in 1990 at the Middlesex Hospital in London