Our Promise to You
Supporters are at the heart of everything we do for young people with cancer. Our work simply wouldn’t be possible without your generosity and commitment. We’re hugely grateful for your trust in us – here’s our promise to you in return.
1. We’ll respect your privacy and generosity.
- We will always work to meet and exceed regulatory standards: being registered with the Fundraising Regulator, using their Code of Fundraising Practice, and fulfilling its Fundraising Promise. We are also registered members of the Chartered Institute of Fundraising.
- We will work to fully comply with all relevant laws, including: the Charities Act 2022, the 2018 Data Protection Act, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, and UK GDPR.
- We will only work with third party providers who meet all our compliance expectations, and if they fall short of the standards, we’ll act quickly.
2. We’ll be transparent about how we use your donations.
- We value every gift, large and small, and we’ll always work hard to make sure your donation is spent to have the biggest impact for young people facing cancer.
- We will work to keep our administrative costs to a minimum to ensure that we can continue to make a difference for young people with cancer.
- We will publish our Annual Report and Accounts and can answer any questions you may have.
3. We’ll make sure our approach is right for you.
- We’ll make it clear and easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate with you. If you ask us not to contact you, we won’t, unless there’s a statutory requirement.
- All of our staff, suppliers, and volunteers adhere to the Chartered Institute of Fundraising’s policy on vulnerable people.
4. We’ll show you how your support is making a difference.
Your support is making it possible for young people with cancer in the UK to have the best treatment, care and support – we’ll share stories and news about the impact you’re having, and be honest about the challenges we face.