Trusts and foundations
Trusts and foundations allow us to make a real difference to the lives of young people diagnosed with cancer in the UK.
Teenage Cancer Trust works together with trusts and foundation partners to deliver impactful projects, including:
- funding the expert care provided by our specialist staff
- helping to fund our post-treatment support programmes for young people
- funding the development of pilot projects and special events
- supporting the construction and maintenance of Teenage Cancer Trust units
Other trusts simply help by making a donation towards our overall running costs.
Why we need your support
What we’ll do for you
We provide regular reports on the tangible difference donations from trusts and foundations are making to young people so you can see how your money is transforming lives.
In addition, we’ll invite you to see the power of our work first hand, whether that be a tour of your local unit to witness it in operation and meet staff or attendance at a special event.
We work to build long term partnerships with our trust and foundation partners so you can see the transformational impact of your support in your local community.
Get in touch
We’re grateful to the trusts and foundations whose support is allowing us to transform the lives of young people with cancer. Together, we’re working towards a world where cancer doesn’t stop young people from living their lives. Including:
- Barclays 100 x 100 Covid-19 Community Relief Programme
- BBC Children in Need
- Elizabeth and Prince Zaiger Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Moondance Foundation
- Sir Graham Wylie Foundation
- Three Ells Trust
- Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation
- Waterloo Foundation