From 23/05/2020 to 24/05/2020
When you join #TeamLegend, you'll be part of something really exciting and special! Many will walk, some will jog parts, and a few will run this beautiful route and enjoy the stunning scenery! This is a tough ultra which makes your fundraising targets more than achievable. You can pick between 3 different distance for a challenge that is perfect for you! You'll receive tonnes of support for training and fundraising in the lead up to the event.
Distances and costs:
WALK IT, or JOG IT, or RUN IT:
Full Challenge (100km) - £13.50 Registration Fee + £595 minimum fundraising target
Half Challenge (50km) - £9 Registration Fee + £395 minimum fundraising target
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £4.5 Registration Fee + £245 minimum fundraising target
I need a place
You can buy a place directly throught the organisers and you can register online today!
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, run it to really push yourself, or even jog it- run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- You can choose your distance - 100km (Full), 56km (First Half) or 44km (Second Half) or 25k (Quarter).
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- There are pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage & more!
- There are a range of corporate packages available
- You'll get a finishers medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end
- Click here to see the route map
5 reasons to join us on this challenge
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top.
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›