From 29/05/2021 to 30/05/2021
Take on a challenge in 2021, support Teenage Cancer Trust and tick off a few resolutions – all for just £1! Take on a 100km, 50km or 25km Ultra Challenge - and walk, jog or run your way along one of 14 great courses across the UK. Simply register for a Charity Sponsorship place on the Ultra Challenge website, and use the code TCT2021 to sign up for just £1
Join #TeamLegend for the London 2 Brighton challenge and be a part of something really exciting and special! This is a tough ultra-challenge, which makes your fundraising targets more than achievable. You'll also receive tonnes of support for training and fundraising in the lead up to the event.
Distances and costs:
Full Challenge (100km) - £15 registration fee + £595 minimum fundraising target
Half Challenge (50km) - £10 registration fee + £395 minimum fundraising target
Quarter Challenge (25km) - £5 registration fee + £245 minimum fundraising target
I need a place
You can buy a place directly through the organisers and you can register online today!
They'll let us know once you've signed up, and we'll send you a welcome pack and free technical top for you to wear whilst training and on race day!
Tell me more
- You can walk it at a pace that suits you, run it to really push yourself, or even jog it- run a bit, walk a bit - you choose
- You can choose your distance - 100km (Full), 56km (First Half) or 44km (Second Half) or 25k (Quarter).
- Take part as part of a team or as an individual
- You'll get free hot meals, drinks & snacks en-route
- There are pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage & more!
- There are a range of corporate packages available
- You'll get a finisher's medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly at the end
- Click here to see the route map
5 reasons to join us on this challenge
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust top.
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
Need to get yourkit sorted?
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›