Friday 24th November 2017
Yorkshire and the Humber
Enjoy your December. Work it off in January…..
Everyone wants to be able to enjoy the Christmas party season – mince pies, Christmas dinner, chocolates galore. But do you find the guilt starting to creep in? If that’s you, then sign up to our 10,000 steps a day challenge in January and enjoy a guilt free December knowing you are going to work if off in the New Year. Commit now to start your training once the party season is over (and to raise a bit of money along the way!) and we will invite you to a special Facebook group with challenges, ideas and support along the way.
FREE step tracker sheet for those who sign up and "GUESS MY STEPS" sweepstake sheet.
By taking part, you will be helping to support young people with cancer. We’re here to ensure no young person faces cancer alone – and we need your support to achieve this.
What's in it for you?
- Get rid of your December party guilt
- Support to start off 2018 in a healthy way
- FREE resources to help you track your steps and increase your fundraising
Steps for taking part:
- SIGN UP NOW
- Have some fun in December and raise some pennies along the way
- Join our special Facebook group for all those taking part
- Set up a JustGiving page to collect your fundraising on
- Do 10,000 steps every day in January (or more if you think your hard enough…) and get your friends and family to sponsor you
- Take part in our weekly photo challenges on the Facebook group
- Now you’re training, what challenge are you going to next?