Before he died, Stephen Sutton MBE had set his heart on breaking the record for the most number of tandem skydives in one day. Though he had worked with Hibaldstow Airfield to achieve this feat, unfortunately Stephen wasn’t able to make it a reality in the time he had left.
Inspired by Stephen and at the request of his family, Teenage Cancer Trust is organising a world-record breaking skydiving event for summer 2015.
Join #TeamTeenageCancer for an adrenalin filled day and help us raise £120,000 to support young people with cancer.
- We need at least 350 people to jump 10,000 feet on Friday 10 July 2015 at Hibaldstow Airfield in Lincolnshire
- You must be 16 or over to take part
- Registration is £50 (non-refundable) and we ask you raise a minimum of £350.
We are pleased to announce that we've filled all available places for the skydive. We'll be updating our social media pages from the event on Friday 10 July so stay tuned to find out how we're getting on with the world-record breaking attempt!
Skydive Hibaldstow, who are hosting the event, specialise in skydives so if you have any questions specifically about the jump, or the format of the day, please contact them directly on 0113 250 5600.
If jumping out of a plane isn’t for you, you can text STEPHEN to 70500* to donate £5 or donate online and sponsor our team of record-breaking daredevils.
*Text costs £5 plus one standard message. Please make sure you have the bill payer’s permission. After your initial donation, we will ask you to opt in if you would like to receive further communications from Teenage Cancer Trust. You can also add the words NO INFO when texting your donation if you don’t want us to contact you in future. (For questions about text donations please call 033 066 00425). Full terms at teenagecancertrust.org/text
- The maximum weight for tandem skydiving is 16 stone (approx 100kg) fully clothed
- Overall minimum age is 16+
- Those aged 40 or over must bring a fully completed BPA Tandem Student Declaration of medical form 115 signed and stamped by their doctor along on the day
For full restrictions please see the organiser's website.