From 13/05/2017 to 14/05/2017
Taking off from a Nottingham airfield, you'll climb 10,000ft before coming back down again - strapped to a professional instructor and free-falling the first 5,000ft, travelling at over 120mph!
Then, once the parachute opens, take in the view as you drift gently back down to earth.
I WANT TO JUMP
Registration is just £60 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £395 to help young people with cancer. To book a place, register here.
Once you've registered, we'll send you a welcome pack and Teenage Cancer Trust T-shirt to get you started on your fundraising!
5 REASONS TO JUMP WITH US
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust T-shirt.
- We work with reputable skydive centres who organise skydives on a daily basis.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.