Join cyclists from all over the world for a 46 or 100 mile cycle challenge that takes in the iconic sights of London and the Surrey hills on closed roads.
You'll get amazing support along the way and of course on the event day from the Teenage Cancer Trust team. Whether you are a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, this is a ride that is not to be missed.
Take on leg-busting climbs whilst admiring the spectacular scenery before you cross the finish line on the Mall.
I need a place
100 mile event charity places cost £40 (£20 early bird) and we ask you to raise £500 to support young people with cancer
46 mile event charity places cost £20 (£10 early bird) and we ask you to raise £250 to support young people with cancer.
I have a ballot place
Did you get a place in the ballot in the 100 Mile event or the 46?
Congratulations! You can join our team for free today, and we'll help you raise as much as you can.
Once you're signed up, we'll send you a welcome pack to help with your fundraising, and a FREE Teenage Cancer Trust cycling jersey!
5 reasons to cycle with us:
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll be helping young people with cancer.
- You'll get an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust cycling jersey.
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You'll have an amazing race day experience as we'll be there to cheer you on!