Join cyclists from all over the world for a 46 or 100 mile cycle challenge that takes in the iconic sights of London and the Surrey hills on closed roads.
You'll get amazing support along the way and of course on the event day from the Teenage Cancer Trust team. Whether you are a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, this ride is not to be missed!
Take on leg-busting climbs whilst admiring the spectacular scenery before you cross the finish line on the Mall.
I need a place
RideLondon 100 Charity Place - £40 reg fee (£20 early bird) and £500 minimum sponsorship
RideLondon 46 Charity Place - £20 reg fee (£10 early bird) and £250 minimium sponsorship
I have a ballot place
Did you get a place in the ballot in the 100 mile event or the 46?
Congratulations! You can join our team for free today, and we'll help you raise as much as you can.
Once you're signed up, we'll send you a welcome pack to help with your fundraising, and a FREE Teenage Cancer Trust cycling jersey!
5 reasons to cycle with us:
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we'll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll be helping young people with cancer.
- You'll get an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust cycling jersey.
- You'll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You'll have an amazing race day experience as we'll be there to cheer you on!
How you can help young people
- £30 could pay for an hour of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust nurse, who will understand the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person and specialise in the best treatment for the cancers that affect this age group.
- £50 could buy a round of pizzas for a young person and their friends, which might just be the first thing that tempts a young person out of bed after a gruelling round of chemo.
- £100 could pay for 5 hours of time from one of our Multi-Disciplinary Team Co-ordinators, so they can build links with NHS staff, find our about every young cancer patient and arrange the right support.
- £200 could pay for one of our Youth Support Co-ordinators to give a group of young people a night out at the cinema or bowling – a world away from treatments and appointments.
- £420 could pay for a young person to attend our Ultimate Backstage Experience at the Royal Albert Hall, where they'll develop new skills and confidence before enjoying a Teenage Cancer Gigs show.