From 27/03/2017 to 02/04/2017
Since 2000, over 225 bands and artists have played for us at the Royal Albert Hall, raising over £24 million for young people with cancer.
Our 2017 #TeenageCancerGigs will be another iconic event, with incredible artists including:
- Olly Murs – Monday 27 March 2017
- An evening of comedy hosted by Romesh Ranganathan - with special guests Jo Brand and Kevin Bridges, plus more names to be announced – Wednesday 29 March 2017
- The Who – Thursday 30 March 2017 (Sold Out)
- Paul Weller - Friday 31 March 2017
- The Who – Saturday 1 April 2017 (Sold Out)
- Pet Shop Boys with special guest Johnny Marr, performing with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra – Sunday 2 April 2017
Tickets on sale 9am Friday 2 December. Make sure you get yours and help us reach every young person with cancer.
seetickets.com / 0871 220 0260
gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051
ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 844 0444
royalalberthall.com / 0845 401 5030
This year’s shows are generously supported by headline sponsors Aldi and associate sponsors American Airlines. Further incredible support is provided by media partners Absolute Radio, Metro, and NME.