A brand new half marathon event for 2018 brought to you by the organisers of the London Marathon. This is not to be missed!
The 13.1 mile route kicks off on the iconic Tower Bridge before running east towards Greenwich and finishing at the majestic Cutty Sark. You can then celebrate with your friends and family at The Big Festival in Greenwich park.
The first ever event will take place on the 4 March 2018 and we'd love you to join our team.
Sorry - charity places have now sold out. Why not try The Hackney Half Marathon instead?
I need a place
Our charity places cost £20 and we ask you to raise £350 to support young people with cancer.
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free welcome pack and Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
How you could help
- £50 could provide 2 hours of vital nursing care by a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse specialist who understand what it's like for a young person fighting cancer, to help them feel less frightened about what's ahead.
- £100 could enable a young person to come together with 29 others for a 1 day music therapy workshop that are arranges every March backstage at Teenage Cancer Trust's concerts at The Royal Albert Hall.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them gain some control over their illness.
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.
Volunteer atsports andchallenge events
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›