This event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
I need a place
Charity places cost £20 and we ask you to rasie a minimum of £350 to support young people with cancer.
Please note that the organisers have stated that half marathon must be completed in 4 hours
I already have a place
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant!
You can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simply register your fundraising and set your own fundraising target.
We'll send you a welcome pack and free Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
How you could help
- £50 could provide 2 hours of vital nursing care by a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse specialist who understand what it's like for a young person fighting cancer, to help them feel less frightened about what's ahead.
- £100 could enable a young person to come together with 29 others for a 1 day music therapy workshop that are arranges every March backstage at Teenage Cancer Trust's concerts at The Royal Albert Hall.
- £250 could pay for a young person to attend our annual Find your Sense of Tumour weekend conference, enabling them to meet others with cancer, often for the first time.
- £400 could provide 20 hours of tailored support by a Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator. These skilled staff keep young people active, encourage them to socialise and share experiences, and in this way help them gain some control over their illness.
5 reasons to run with us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You’ll help young people with cancer.
- You’ll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You’ll have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You’ll get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.