The Brighton Marathon is one of Europe's favourite 26.2 milers, we would love for you to join #TeamLegend in 2021!
Brighton Marathon’s course takes you through this vibrant city, along the Brighton seafront finishing at the beach! The money raised from this event will help Teenage Cancer Trust support even more young people facing Cancer.
I NEED A PLACE
Our charity places cost just £10 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £475 to help young people with cancer.
You can register online today!
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a free running top and welcome pack to get you started!
I ALREADY HAVE A PLACE
You already have a place through the organisers? Brilliant! you can still help young people with cancer by joining our team.
Simpy register your fundraising and set your own target.
We'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top to get you started.
5 reasons to run for us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You will help young people with cancer.
- You will get an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You will have free access to our incredible training zone.
- You will get all the fundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We’re here to support you.
How you can help young people
- £50 could provide 2 hours with Teenage Cancer Trust Youth Support Coordinator who understands what its like for a young person facing cancer and can support them with the emotional, practical and social impacts of cancer
- £100 could buy a round of pizzas for everyone on a Teenage Cancer Trust unit so everyone can grab a slice, feel less isolated and be there for each other
- £210 could pay for 7 hours of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust Clinical Nurse Specialist who understands the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person and can provide thoughtful, sensitive, expert support
- £420 could pay for a young person to attend our Ultimate Backstage Experience at the Royal Albert Hall, where they'll develop new skilld and confidence before enjoying a Teenage Cancer show
- £950 could pay for a young person to attend Find Your Sense of Tumour, an incredible, inspirational residential weekend where they can meet other young people who understand what they're going through, get advice, and take part in amazing workshops