From 29/05/2021 to 30/05/2021
Once again, #Team Legend runners will be taking part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival in May and taking over the beautiful city of Edinburgh for an action-packed weekend of running!
You'll be cheered along the route and heaps of training and fundraising tips in the lead up to the event. Once you've crossed the finish line, you'll be welcomed to our marquee to celebrate!
If you are a 2020 participant the event organisers have confirmed that the 2020 festival has unfortunatley been cancelled, you will have received an email outlining your options. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on Challenges@teenagecancertrust.org.
Throughout the weekend you can take part in a ......................
- Full marathon (individual and relay options!)
- Half Marathon
- Team Relay
Distances and costs
Registrations for the 2021 event are now open.
- Full Marathon - £15 registration fee and £475 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon - £10 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship
- Team Relay - £30 registration fee and £600 minimum sponsorship (for the team)
- 10k - £5 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship
- 5k - £5 registration fee and £50 minimum sponsorship
I need a place
Registrations for the 2021 are now open !
Just click the 'Register Now' tab at the top of this page to secure your place.
I already have a place
You’ve already got a place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival?
Brilliant! You can still help young people with cancer.
Simply register your fundraising with us for free, and set your own fundraising target.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
5 reasons to join us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You'll have access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all thefundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
How you can help young people
could pay for an hour of care from a Teenage Cancer Trust nurse, who will understand the challenges of dealing with cancer as a young person and specialise in the best treatment for the cancers that affect this age group.
could pay for a young person to make a film to express their feelings and help family and friends understand what they’re going through.