From 25/05/2019 to 26/05/2019
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival will once again take over the beautiful city of Edinburgh for a action packed weekend of running in May!
This event has it all - a great city that acts as a stunning backdrop and a programme of races that caters for everyone, from children to marathon veterans!
Grab the opportunity now and enter a race that challenges you. Nothing beats the feeling of achieving a goal, so grab the moment and make it happen!
- Full marathon (individual and relay options!)
- Half Marathon
- Junior 5k
- Junior 2k
- Junior 1.5k
- Kids Kilometre
Distances and costs
- Full Marathon - £20 registration fee and £500 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon - £15 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship
- Team Relay - £15 registration fee and £600 minimum sponsorship
- 10k - £10 registration fee and £150 minimum sponsorship
- 5k - £10 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship
- All Junior races £5 registration fee and raise what you can!
I need a place
You can register online now by visiting our page on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website.
Prices for each distance can be found in the tab above.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top!
I already have a place
You’ve already got a place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival?
Brilliant! You can still help young people with cancer.
Simply register your fundraising with us for free, and set your own fundraising target.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
5 reasons to join us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You'll have access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all thefundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
Volunteer atsports andchallenge events
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›