From 23/05/2020 to 24/05/2020
Once again, #TeamLegend runners will be taking part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival this May and taking over the beautiful city of Edinburgh for an action packed weekend of running!
You'll have an army of awesome volunteers cheering you on along the route, and heaps of training and fundraising tips in the lead up to the event. Once you've crossed the finish line, you'll be welcomed to our marquee for a well deserved massage and refreshments!
- Full marathon (individual and relay options!)
- Half Marathon
- Junior 5k
- Junior 2k
- Junior 1.5k
- Kids Kilometre
Distances and costs
- Full Marathon - £15 registration fee and £475 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon - £10 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship
- Team Relay - £30 registration fee and £600 minimum sponsorship (for the team)
- 10k - £5 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship
- 5k - £5 registration fee and £50 minimum sponsorship
- All Junior races £5 registration fee and raise what you can!
I need a place
You can register online now by visiting our page on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website.
Prices for each distance can be found in the tab above.
Once you've signed up, we'll send you a welcome pack and a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top!
I already have a place
You’ve already got a place in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival?
Brilliant! You can still help young people with cancer.
Simply register your fundraising with us for free, and set your own fundraising target.
Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a free Teenage Cancer Trust running top along with a handy welcome pack filled with helpful fundraising ideas.
5 reasons to join us
We could go on all day about why you should join our team, but that would be boring so we’ll keep it short. Here are our top 5 reasons:
- You'll help young people with cancer.
- You'll receive an exclusive Teenage Cancer Trust running top.
- You'll have access to our incredible training zone.
- You'll get all thefundraising help you need to reach your goal.
- You can talk to us. We're here to support you.
Volunteer atsports andchallenge events
If you have any questions about this event, then take a quick look at our challenges FAQs.Read our FAQs ›