Ready to look for a vacancy? Use the search below to find the right one for you and apply online.
Below the search, you’ll find more about who we are and what it’s like to work here. Take a look before you apply!
Teenage Cancer Trust is a great place to work because:
- We’re passionate about our important cause – young people with cancer need specialised nursing and emotional support, and we’re the only charity providing that. 99% of our team say they are proud to work here*.
- We make big changes happen – in just 30 years, we’ve gone from nothing to having Teenage Cancer Trust units in every major UK cancer treatment hospital. But there’s still much more to do to make sure every young person with cancer gets the right support. You can be a key part of that.
- We make sure you can give your best – we’ll invest in your learning and development, giving you the chance to shine, as well as share your skills and experience with others.
- We know you have a life – we encourage a healthy work-life balance, for example through our email curfew policy, support for flexible working options to help with family life or study, and other wellbeing initiatives.
- You’ll get great benefits – we think our benefits compare really well with the rest of the sector, including competitive pension contributions, income protection, gym membership, a great healthcare package and more.
- We’ll make sure you fit right in – we’re a small charity, so we can still maintain that ‘personal touch’ such as making sure new starters get a great welcome and celebrating all our achievements together.
You can find out more about all of the above in our recruitment information pack.
If you get stuck at any point, or would like to chat to us about our recruitment process or a particular job, please do get in touch on 020 7612 0729 or email@example.com
[ 10.18 MB]
*Staff survey 2018